Here are some of the essential tools and equipment required for off-grid living:
- Solar panels and battery system
- Portable generator (Gas is better for extremely cold temperatures)
- Water storage and filtration system (Berkey filter is recommended)
- Propane or wood stove for cooking and heating
- Gas or oil lanterns for lighting
- Hand tools such as a hammer, pliers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Power tools such as a drill, saw, and sanders
- First aid kit
- Multi-tool or survival knife
- Garden tools for growing food
- Hunting or fishing gear
- Clothing and footwear suitable for outdoor work and inclement weather
- Two-way radio or satellite phone for communication
- Maps and navigation equipment
Note: The list may vary based on individual needs and personal preferences.